Saturday, February 7, 2015

Crochet Newborn Baby Girl Hat

My sister is expecting another girl! How come she keeps getting girls and I only get boys? ^_^ She's actually due today. I'm sure she is more than ready for baby girl to come out! I never made it to full term with my 3 boys and I know I was ready waaaay before I gave birth! 

I'm hoping she's up for newborn photos. Most of the time, we're so busy and sleep deprived, taking photos is far from our minds but I hope I can sneak some shots anyway because I know that she will treasure the photos later... they're only newborn for so long and having photos of them is so precious!

So I was at the Dollar Tree and saw these pink puff ball yarns and bought 6 of them! Why? I don't know! Because it's a dollar!!!! They usually sell for $5-$6



Check out what else I used the yarn for! It makes a cute garland for Valentine's Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Crochet Lulu Pom Pom Scarf

Let's face it. Kids things are cute. They're miniature and the kiddos look good modeling anything! Anyone who knows me knows ...