Thursday, July 2, 2015

Stars & Stripes Crochet Hat

My baby turns 11 months the day after July 4th so I thought it'll be cute to make him a patriotic hat! 


I know that the little stars look more like flowers ha-ha but I didn't have any star buttons.


It was actually a little small for him but I made it fit! Aren't the tassels cute? See how I made them here!



He doesn't look too thrilled. ^_^


Now I'm off to plan his first birthday Cake Smash session and birthday party! Really? One year!? I don't see him as an almost toddler and it was hard to even see these photos because it's the first time, he looks older (sniff, sniff). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crochet Lulu Pom Pom Scarf

Let's face it. Kids things are cute. They're miniature and the kiddos look good modeling anything! Anyone who knows me knows ...