Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Crochet Mohair Bonnet

I was trying to crochet a bonnet for a newborn but it turned out bigger than I expected because I was using a larger hook. It's okay though. I wanted matching hats for a sibling newborn photo. Baby girl is 2 and this should fit her head just fine. I think a tie back in the same mohair yarn will look better on the newborn! 

I followed the tutorial here. It was a little confusing and in the end I think I just stopped following the instructions. The problem is I'm not using the same type of yarn and size hook. There's not a whole lot of tutorials using mohair yarn and the written patterns I did find was confusing to follow (or I'm not good at following it).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Crochet Lulu Pom Pom Scarf

Let's face it. Kids things are cute. They're miniature and the kiddos look good modeling anything! Anyone who knows me knows ...