Monday, September 8, 2014

Crochet Toy Hammock

My son doesn't want to give up his stuffed animals. He has his favorites that sleeps with him in his bed but the rest... they're all over his room. When I asked if we can put them away, he says he still wants them. I hope he doesn't end up like me, a pack rat. I've been better lately but for the longest time, everything had a sentimental value... everything. My husband thinks I'm crazy because I keep the cord thingy (yes thingy) from our kids' umbilical cord! I bet I'm not the only one! :)

Anyway, I decided to crochet a hammock to get the stuffed animals off the floor. I found a pattern on Wikihow and asked him what color he wanted. Of course it's green. It's always green. I wonder how long that will last until he has a new favorite color?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Crochet Lulu Pom Pom Scarf

Let's face it. Kids things are cute. They're miniature and the kiddos look good modeling anything! Anyone who knows me knows ...