Friday, January 8, 2016

Crochet Minion Inspired hat



Soooo... It's January 2016 and I had high hopes for making these hats for Halloween (shame on me!). I only completed one of the 3 I was making. I finished the hats, I just never put on the eyes for the other 2. I actually forgot about them because I stopped nursing which means I stopped pumping at work. When I wasn't working from my phone while pumping, I was crocheting... That's probably the only thing I miss about pumping... having time to crochet.

One of these days, I'll attach eyes to the other 2 hats! If you paid attention, you would notice that I forgot to add the mouth to the photos below! I was wondering what was missing! So I added it and took just one more photo (above). 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Crochet Lulu Pom Pom Scarf

Let's face it. Kids things are cute. They're miniature and the kiddos look good modeling anything! Anyone who knows me knows ...