Thursday, January 14, 2016

Elsa Inspired Crochet Hat (2)


Last year, I made an Elsa and Anna Crochet Hat following HanDIY's tutorials and Yolanda's Crown pattern (links in original posts). If you know me, you know that I've always wanted a big family and both boys and girls. Through our struggles of getting pregnant, we ended up with 3 wonderful (destructive) boys. They are my world, the air that I breathe and the reason my life is full of joy and motivation to... just live happily. Okay, enough of that (haha). I wanted to make another hat for a little princess turning 4 next month. 

This time, I followed the tutorial for the crown. I loved the crown on the first one I made but if you know kids, it doesn't stay pretty like that. 

First Ana Hat
This crown sticks to the hat so it's hard to mess it up. I used the basic increase method to get the desired size for a 3-5 year old. In the first hat, I used an off white color yarn because I felt that the white was too white BUT.... I used white this time and I LOVE it. 




I wanted to start putting product tags on my stuff so I ordered these from All This Wood on Etsy. It's so cute! It's tiny but I like it tiny so it's not so obvious and visible.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Crochet Lulu Pom Pom Scarf

Let's face it. Kids things are cute. They're miniature and the kiddos look good modeling anything! Anyone who knows me knows ...