Monday, February 1, 2016

Crochet Slouch Cluster Beanie



Yes, I am still loving slouch beanies/hats. I used this cluster hat tutorial on several hats including a teeny beanie for my then preemie baby. 

It actually took me some time to complete this hat. I got distracted with knitting and other day-to-day life. I'm constantly on "go" mode. I'm always doing something. I have trouble doing "nothing". And whenever I think of something I want to do, I usually do it. So then why can't I lose weight? I always think about it! LoL I know I'm not alone, right?

Anyway, I really wanted to put customized tags on my stuff so I went on etsy and ordered some tags/buttons. I also wanted a new watermark. Now that I want to knit more, I wanted a watermark that is both related to knitting and crocheting. 


I thought it came out great on the button!





I also ordered some rectangular ones. I ordered larger ones because I ordered thinner ones the first time and the font was too tiny. 




The thinner tags are cute too. I still love it but just wanted a variety. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Crochet Lulu Pom Pom Scarf

Let's face it. Kids things are cute. They're miniature and the kiddos look good modeling anything! Anyone who knows me knows ...