Thursday, February 11, 2016

Crochet Women's Peaked Hat

Crochet Women's Peaked Hat 


I've been wanting to try out this pattern for some time now. I recently hurt my back (probably picking up the kids) and was instructed to do cold & hot compress. The upside was I had time to crochet while just sitting there with my compresses. 

This is a free pattern that I found on Pinterest (where else, right?) There is a free written pattern and a video tutorial. I started with the written and then realized I would just prefer watching a video!

Written Pattern: Yarnspirations Written Pattern
Video Tutorial: Yarnspirations Video Tutorial

I added the customized buttons to complete the hat. It's so cute. I loved how it turned out. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Crochet Lulu Pom Pom Scarf

Let's face it. Kids things are cute. They're miniature and the kiddos look good modeling anything! Anyone who knows me knows ...