Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Crochet Bobble Lamb Hat


This is absolutely the cutest little hat. I wanted to make the white version but didn't have the yarn handy. So, I purchased this head from eBay and got to use it today... I was excited but now it's a little creepy to me! 

I pinned the pattern from Repeat Crafter Me awhile ago and I finally made it today. Working full time and having too many hobbies is just so difficult. I find myself crocheting during breaks, lunch and after the kids go to bed when I should really be working out! 

My littlest one is sick so we're home today keeping up with his nebulizer meds... so instead of asking to work from home, I decided to use the day to catch up on my crocheting! Baby is doing great by the way! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Crochet Lulu Pom Pom Scarf

Let's face it. Kids things are cute. They're miniature and the kiddos look good modeling anything! Anyone who knows me knows ...