Friday, February 19, 2016

Crochet Cabled Slouchy Beanie


I have seen this on Pinterest for awhile and finally decided to make the hat. 

If anyone tells you that crochet and knitting is addictive... it is. As if I'm not already so busy, I can't help myself. I find myself crocheting at lunch at work. After dinner on the couch while the kids watch TV and drink their milk. While I'm sitting in bed waiting for the little guy to fall asleep...

Stephanie from All About Ami made her band about 21.5 inches however mine was only about 18 or so. Do I have such a small head? 

I couldn't decide whether or not I wanted to add a pom pom but decided to anyway (without using the pom pom maker).

I used Big Twisted Yarn in Light Denim. This is the first time I used this yarn. I went by Joanns for a couple of things but ended up with tons of yarn! I couldn't help it. There was a doorbuster sale for the holiday weekend....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Crochet Lulu Pom Pom Scarf

Let's face it. Kids things are cute. They're miniature and the kiddos look good modeling anything! Anyone who knows me knows ...