Saturday, February 13, 2016

Crochet Cable Twist Hat


I just finished making the Crochet Women's Peaked Hat and saw another hat I wanted to try from the same person. I usually don't crochet these because they are so intimidating and require more concentration. Once I got the hang of it (and actually made time for it) it wasn't as scary!

The tutorial is by Mikey with Yarnspirations on YouTube.

I used a larger hook (5.5mm) for the peaked hat and it was perfect so I thought I'd keep the same size hook. It's a little loose but I guess it'll fit someone with a larger head or extra hair (I have very fine hair)!

I decided not to do the pom pom because I've been making everything with pom poms lately! I like it without on this one.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Crochet Lulu Pom Pom Scarf

Let's face it. Kids things are cute. They're miniature and the kiddos look good modeling anything! Anyone who knows me knows ...