Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Newsboy Crochet Hats

Something about a little baby wearing a newsboy hat that is so adorable...

Since I still think of myself as a beginner, I like to do less complex things. You can follow the same video tutorials provided on this blog. These are just your basic hat patterns and adding a brim to it. The long strip across the top is simple too.





These are "knit" look crochet hats. I love the look of it. I followed the tutorial here. And I used the same brim tutorial to add to the hat when done.



Here are some photos of the hats being worn:



My baby boy... Growing up so fast!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Crochet Lulu Pom Pom Scarf

Let's face it. Kids things are cute. They're miniature and the kiddos look good modeling anything! Anyone who knows me knows ...