Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Crochet hats for special occasions

When I first started to crochet a lot. I wanted to make everything. Most of them didn't turn out as I wanted but it was fun doing them and it helped me learn what not to do... 

St. Patrick's Day
These were fun to make for my boys




Bunny Hat & Diaper Cover. 
Perfect for Easter/Spring!


Attach a flower for a girl. Easy tutorial here.



Independence Day
must have red white and blue, specifically stars and stripes!
Again, it's the basic hat pattern with crochet stars attached.




Valentine's Day!

I didn't take photos of the hat alone but I sure did with my babies.
Add a cute little heart
If you're interested in the DIY onesie below, check it out here!




One from my Valentine's Mini session




No comments:

Post a Comment

Crochet Lulu Pom Pom Scarf

Let's face it. Kids things are cute. They're miniature and the kiddos look good modeling anything! Anyone who knows me knows ...