Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Crochet Camera Buddy

Kids are hard to photograph because they are busy and they don't stay still. There are a few things I have that get their attention. I have an attachment to the hot shoe that allows me to clip my iPhone on it and play kiddy music videos... 

One of the things I love are the cute little "buddy" things you put around the lens to get their attention. This is the first of many I'll make if it works. We will see!

I searched "Crochet Camera Buddy" on pinterest and so many things popped up! My favorite was of a caterpillar. Here's my shot at it!

I used a hair tie. So convenient huh?!? Single crocheted all the way around. & then 2 more rows of double crochets.



2 rows of double crochets for the caterpillar.



Stitch in some eyes & a smile. Sew onto the ring. How cute is that?!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Crochet Lulu Pom Pom Scarf

Let's face it. Kids things are cute. They're miniature and the kiddos look good modeling anything! Anyone who knows me knows ...