Saturday, October 25, 2014

Crochet Women's Peaked Hat

I absolutely LOVE this hat.... 

I followed the Cluster Beanie Tutorial for the top portion (using a size chart) & added a brim to it using the rest of this Crochet Women's Peaked Hat free pattern.

I love how it turned out! Yay!


I added a flower to this hat using the flower tutorial here. I left one side of the brim down. I don't know if I like it up or down (yet). I may flip it up and add a button later. I'll give it a try without it up. Kinda cute that way ^_^



I used this same cluster stitch for my preemie crochet hat here. Awe he was so tiny. He's filled in quite a bit since then.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Crochet Lulu Pom Pom Scarf

Let's face it. Kids things are cute. They're miniature and the kiddos look good modeling anything! Anyone who knows me knows ...