Monday, May 4, 2015

Crochet Coffee Cozy


It's Teacher Appreciation Week! I thought about what to make for the boy's preschool teachers. I want to be fair so I want to give them all the same gift even though my 4 year old has a specific small group teacher. 

I decided to crochet a coffee cozy (Free tutorial by Jonna Ventura) and give them each a gift card from Starbucks. Everyone drinks coffee right? Especially when work means dealing with 38 preschoolers from ages 2-5! 

I love these cute little wood heart buttons I ordered a while ago. They were smaller than I had thought but were just perfect for this project.

Can you tell the filler is from Easter? :)





I found this free printable tag here! I thought the guy at starbucks would give me a larger cup but I'm not going to complain! I used teal cardstock because it matches the color of the coffee cup. Luckily I also had teal ribbons. I love the color teal... my bridesmaids' dresses were teal ♥



I love how simple this is and hopefully they love it as much as I do!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Crochet Lulu Pom Pom Scarf

Let's face it. Kids things are cute. They're miniature and the kiddos look good modeling anything! Anyone who knows me knows ...