Monday, March 9, 2015

Crochet iPad Air Cover


I decided for years if I wanted to buy an iPad. I have issues justifying spending that much for things I don't need. For some reason I have no problem buying little things (mostly junk) that adds up anyway! UGH! 

Anyway, it was really hard to decide between the iPad Air or the Mini. I love the size of the Mini but thought maybe I needed something bigger. So I purchased the iPad Air. I knew right away that I want to make a case for it since anything I order for it won't come in right away.

I used Chunky Yarn with a 9mm hook because I figured it would provide extra padding (and the project will be quicker to complete). It's pretty simple. I found the tutorial here

It's snug so if you want it snug, you'll have to measure your device while crocheting.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Crochet Lulu Pom Pom Scarf

Let's face it. Kids things are cute. They're miniature and the kiddos look good modeling anything! Anyone who knows me knows ...