Saturday, March 21, 2015

Crochet Teething Necklace


There's so many teething remedies out there and I feel like none of them has worked for my boys. Now that the 3rd baby is about to break his first set of teeth, I decided to try the teething necklace. I also made another wooden teether using scrap fabric. 

Since this will be in his mouth, I used cotton yarn.

Using a wooden ring, I created a slip knot and single crocheted around the ring and slip stitched to the beginning single crochet. 

I then single crochet around a smaller wooden ring.

Next, I chained as many chains as I needed to get the desired length of the "necklace".


I slip stitched back into the base of the larger ring.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Crochet Lulu Pom Pom Scarf

Let's face it. Kids things are cute. They're miniature and the kiddos look good modeling anything! Anyone who knows me knows ...