Saturday, May 21, 2016

Crochet Dream Catcher 2


Okay, I just finished my first Crochet Dream Catcher. I made it for my friend's daughter. I was working on this one for my son. This is not a tutorial so check out my first Crochet Dream Catcher for additional information on how I made them. 

For the eye of this dream catcher, I followed the free pattern here. I didn't complete the pattern. I stopped after round 6. It was the perfect size and any larger would have not fit the hoop I am using. 

I didn't cover the hoop in fabric for this one because I purchased a green hoop (his favorite color) and wanted the green to show.

I wanted one accent piece in yellow but didn't have a ribbon or fabric I loved so I took a "gold" yarn and chained the length I needed. I then added blue, white and green beads at the bottom of it on both ends. I figured I would do the same to match on top. I love how it turned out!




Using the same cotton thread for the eye, I made cute little tassels! I ended up only using 2 of them.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Crochet Lulu Pom Pom Scarf

Let's face it. Kids things are cute. They're miniature and the kiddos look good modeling anything! Anyone who knows me knows ...