Thursday, May 26, 2016

Crochet Jellyfish


So my friend posted this tutorial on my Facebook page and although I've pinned tons of Jellyfish patterns, I haven't made one (shhhhh!). It's a good thing she reminded me :)

The free pattern is available here by One Dog Woof. I didn't realize how big it was until I was done making the head. I thought they were smaller but still, very cute! 

Honestly, I didn't read the whole pattern. It's a very simple beginner's project and works up quickly. If you're a beginner, I recommended reading her pattern carefully because I actually had to re-do my attachment of the bottom piece to the top because I wasn't paying attention (I know, shame on me!) hehe.






Update: I felt all giddy when asked if my photo can be used and was featured with some other jellies:



Also, I made a green and blue one at the request of my oldest son during our camp trip over the Memorial Holiday Weekend. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Crochet Lulu Pom Pom Scarf

Let's face it. Kids things are cute. They're miniature and the kiddos look good modeling anything! Anyone who knows me knows ...