Monday, July 14, 2014

Crochet Lanyard



Some days I wear outfits that I just can't clip my work badge to. Maternity clothes with all the stretchy bands and fake pockets, really gives me no option to clip the darn thing to LoL

I have a work lanyard I would use if I needed one but it's not pretty :) and who doesn't like pretty things?

I've been looking for smaller crochet projects and I figured a lanyard would be easy and not so time consuming.

I salvaged the lanyard clip from an old lanyard in our junk drawer.


I'm not as happy with the results because the little flowers will twist. Next time I make it, I'll crochet the lanyard and attach flowers instead of using the flowers as part of the lanyard length.

I followed the tutorial for the Crochet Romanian Point Lace Wide Cord here. And the Floral Cord Lace tutorial here. Both tutorials are from the same person. She's fast so if you're slow like me, pay attention (or pause) lol

MATERIALS USED:

Yarn (I used cotton)
Crochet Hook (Size 5mm)
Scissors
Lanyard Clip



Here's what it looks like with just a head wearing it HAHA
I will diffidently be making more of these!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Crochet Lulu Pom Pom Scarf

Let's face it. Kids things are cute. They're miniature and the kiddos look good modeling anything! Anyone who knows me knows ...